April 3 and 4, 1906.
1. Give the formula of each of five compounds, giving
the name in each case, and the dose.
2. Give the name and formula of Epsom salt, Glauber's
salt, and Rochelle salt.
3. Mention five mineral poisons, and give the antidote
for one of them.
4. Name the nonmetallic chemical elements, which in
various combinations are found Buy Suhagra in the tissues of the body.
5. How may you decide whether a urinary deposit is
urates or phosphates?
1. Describe Cipla Suhagra 100 the inferior maxillary bone.
2. Name muscles of posterior tibo-fibular group, super-
ficial, and deep, (a) Give origin and insertion of (l)
Pectoralis major; (2) External oblique; (3) Sartorius;
(4) Triceps muscles.
3. Give course, relations, and branches of external car-
otid artery, (a) Give blood supply of rectum.
4. Give origin, course, and distribution of great sciatic
nerve, (a) Give nerve supply of heart.
5. Describe the stomach.
1. Give treatment, constitutional and local, of Burns.
2. Suhagra 100mg Name the varieties of fractures, (a) State the car-
dinal principles in the treatment of fractures.
3. Describe an operation for the radical cure of oblique
4. Define hemorrhoids, (a) Give varieties and treat-
5. Define a chancre, (a) State period of primary and
secondary incubation, (b) Buy Suhagra Online Treatment, local and constitu-
MATERIA MEDICA AND THERAPEUTICS.
1. Source of ergot; define its use in obstetrics.
2. Name four preparations of mercurj' ; give dose ol
3. Source of quinine ; for what is it a specific ?
4. What is meant by hemostatics? Describe their mode
of action ; name several of them.
5. Write a prescription for a general tonic with tincture
nux vomica and a preparation of arsenic.
OBSTETRICS AND DISEASES OF CHILDREN.
1. How would you manage a shoulder presentation?
2. Generic Suhagra Differentiate between a five-months pregnancy,
ovarian cystoma, ascites and uterine fibroid.
3. What is the Braxton-Hick's sign of pregnancy? How
4. Under what condition would you be justified in
inducing premature labor?
$. What direction would you give the nurse as to care
of infant during Order Suhagra first week?
1. Describe a white blood corpuscle. Where are they
formed? What is their function, and what is their ulti-
2. The salivary secretion is derived from what three
glands? What is the physiological action of saliva?
3. What are the three motions of the heart, and their
4. What is the volume of air taken in the body in an
ordinary inspiration? How is this chemically represented,
and how much of the O is absorbed?
5. What is the result of a lesion of the spinal cord in
the cervical region? In the sacral region?
•It is proposed In this department to publish from time to
time the examination papers of the various State Boards,
in order that a candidate may become familiar with the
character of the examination and so in some measure free
himself in advance from the nervousness and dread which
the unknown inspires. In furtherance of the same object
answers to some of the questions will be published in order
to show the candidate what the examiners expect of him.
Not all the questions of all the papers will be so treated,
for the answers to many, especially in the anatomical papers,
are obvious or can be found Suhagra Online in Suhagra In India the index of any text-
book on the subject: the answers to other questions, especially
in the surgical papers, must sometimes be omitted because of
the space they would demand. The candidate for a medical
license will not find In these answers a short and easy road to
success in the examination, for he is not likely to meet the
same questions in the papers placed before him by the
fxaminers. The object of publishing the questions and
answers is onlv. as noted above, to acquaint the student
with the general character of these examinations Suhagra For Women and to
inspire him with confidence in the result of his trial.
Nov. Suhagra Tablet 17, 1906]
1. Mention the pyogenic bacteria.
2. Describe the blood changes in pernicious anemia.
3. Give the structural changes which take place in
chronic and acute appendicitis.
4. Differentiate between a typhoid ulcer and a tubercu-
lar ulcer of the intestines.
5. Describe Suhagra 100 Cipla the process of repair.
1. Define menorrhagia and metrorrhagia, (a) Give
causes and treatment.
2. Describe an operation for the repair Cipla Suhagra of a lacerated
3. Give symptoms of carcinoma of the uterus, (a)
4. Define retroversion and retroflexion of the uterus,
(a) Symptoms and treatment.
5. Give symptoms and treatment of ectopic gestation.
1. Define lobar pneumonia, (a) Give symptoms and
2. Define malaria, (a) Give prophylactic and medical
3. Differentiate between chickenpox and smallpox.
4. Define measles ; point out the most dangerous com-
5. Suhagra 50 Mg Differentiate true croup and spasmodic.
OBSTETRICS AND DISEASES OF CHILDREN.
1. Give svmptoms, causes, and treatment, of acute mas-
2. Give principal causes and treatment of rupture of
3. Treatment of inertia uteri.
4. Differentiate between diphtheria and the disease with
which it might be confounded.
5. Give treatment of bronchopneumonia.
ANSWERS Suhagra Tablets TO STATE BOARD EXAMINATION
Michigan State Board of Registration in Medicine.*
October 9, 10, and 11, 1906.
4. The collateral circulation is through (i) the internal
carotid and vertebral of or- side with those of Suhagra Cipla the other,
through the circle of Willis ; (2) superior thyroid with
inferior thyroid ; (3) deep cervical of superior intercostal
with princeps cervicis of occipital ; (4) superior thyroid, lin-
gual, facial, occipital, and temporal branches of external
carotid, with corresponding arteries of the other side.
1. Metabolism is a name given to the entire series of
changes that occur in a cell or organism during the proc-
esses of nutrition. It is of two kinds: (i) anabolic, or
constructive, and (2) catabolic, or destructive.
2. When, in the small intestine, by the action of the
pancreatic enzyme amylopsin, it has been entirely converted
into maltose and dextrose.
3. The portal system of veins begins and ends in capil-
laries. Its function is to carry to the liver blood loaded
with material absorbed from the contents of the stomach
4. The functions of the liver other than the secretion
of bile are: (i) the formation of glycogen, (2) the for-
mation of urea and uric acid, (3) the manufacture of heat,
and (4) the conversion of poisonous and harmful into inert
5. The changes take place in the capillaries of the lungs,
and are: (l) the giving up of the COi by the venous
blood. (2) the absorption of oxygen during inspiration, (3)
the blood is cooled, and (4) it also loses a small amount
of watery vapor.
6. The functions of the stomach are: (i) to Suhagra Price receive
the food after mastication and deglutition; (2) to secrete
the gastric juice, which can act upon the food after it has
entered the stomach ; (3) by means of its muscular move-
ments to blend and incorporate the gastric juice with the
food it has Cheap Suhagra received ; (4) to absorb such parts as are ready
7. The valveless veins are : the Suhagra 100 venae cavae, hepatic veins,
portal vein and its branches, renal, uterine, ovarian, pul-
monary, cerebral, spinal, and umbilical veins. The sinuses
of the skull and very small veins are also without valves.
These veins, not being liable to pressure, do not require
•The Suhagra 50 questions were published In the issue of November 3.
the action of the valves, the chief function of which is to
prevent a reflux of blood back towards the capillaries.
Related tags: Suhagra Cost, Buy Cheap Suhagra, Order Suhagra Online